These 3 DIY beauty products are perfect for makeup lovers who are looking to create customized, natural makeup at home. Once you learn how to make your own beauty essentials and knowing how easy it is, you won’t have to always depend on costly commercial products again!
DIY Glitter Eyeshadow
- In the bowl mix together 10 ml of glycerin, 12 ml of alcohol and 5 ml of aloe vera.
- Use the syringe to suction the mixture then pump it onto the pan.
- Gradually add glitter to the mixture and stir until it becomes a gooey consistency.
- Leave the mixture to solidify overnight, and your DIY, customized eyeshadow is ready for use! You may choose any colored glitter to create a variety of eyeshadows.
Make Your own Highlighter at Home
1 Metal Rack
Cream Case Containers
- Scoop out 3 tsp of coconut oil into the bowl, light the candle then place the rack over it and put the coconut oil on top, heat coconut oil until it melts, remove from rack.
- Add 1 tsp of loose pigment and a ½ teaspoon of eyeshadow to the melted coconut oil and mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the cream case container, let it cool and solidify.
Easy Makeup Setting Spray
1 Spray Bottle
- In a bowl add in ¼ cup of distilled water, 5 ml of aloe vera, 1 tsp of loose pigment, and a ⅓ teaspoon of eyeshadow, mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle. After you’ve finished a makeup look, apply the spray over your face to set the makeup.
If you enjoyed these DIY makeup tutorials, you might also enjoy our 5 Beauty Products you Should Start DIY and Stop Buying
Follow our video tutorial above and check out our end results!
Tried making it at home? Share your results with us on Facebook, or Instagram