For all you beauty lovers, did you know many of your favorite products such as eye makeup, blush, perfume can be made easily at home? You’ll save lots of money and these recipes only require simple, accessible ingredients.
Once you learn how to DIY these natural beauty products, you’ll never want to buy it from stores again!
DIY BB Cushion
- In an empty makeup container, add in 1 tsp of the foundation, 1 tsp of sunscreen, 1 tsp of the emulsion, and 1 tsp of primer.
- Mix the ingredients together, apply to your skin with the makeup cushion puff.
- Break off 1 tsp of the lip balm with a small fork, add in 1/2 tsp of activated charcoal, mix the charcoal and lip balm together evenly.
- Place the mixture in a hot water bath and stir to allow it to melt evenly.
- Transfer the mixture into an empty container case.
- Let the eyeliner mixture sit and cool for a few hours, then it’s ready to use.
- Apply to your eyelids using an eyeliner brush.
- Pick off the petals from the roses, wash the fresh rose petals and drain.
- Pour distilled water into a pot, place an empty glass bowl in the middle.
- Place the flower petals into the water, arrange it around the glass bowl.
- Flip the pot lid backward and cover. Turn on the heat and bring the water to boil on low for 30 minutes, allow liquid from the steam to drip into the glass bowl.
- Remove the glass bowl after 30 minutes, pour the liquid through a paper filter, and let it sit to cool for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the liquid into an empty container bottle, tear some fresh rose petals and place it into the bottle to infuse the liquid.
- In a clean makeup container, add in 1 tsp of the foundation, 1 tsp of sunscreen, 1 tsp of the emulsion, ½ tsp of toner and ½ tsp of red lipstick, mix the ingredients together.
- Apply the DIY blush to your face with a makeup cushion puff.
- Place fresh rose petals into the mortar, gently crush the petals, Add in 1 tbsp of alcohol.
- Fill up the rest of the mortar with water. Continue crushing the rose petals to release its color and fragrance into the liquid.
- Strain the rose mixture through a paper filter, gently squeeze the paper filter to release all the liquid.
- Transfer the strained liquid into an empty spray bottle.
- There you have it, your own sweet-scented rose perfume with a natural, gorgeous pink hue.