If you are someone who travels often for business or love to explore the world far and wide, these 8 genius travel life hacks are designed for you! These simple and clever ideas on packing traveling essentials will cut down many hassles and inconveniences and ensure you enjoy the most of your beautiful vacation!
Toiletries on the Go
- This hack is perfect for when you want to pack small batches of shampoo, lotion or body wash.
- Cut the straw in half if you want a shorter tube, if not then simply skip this step.
- Use a bobby pin to secure horizontally over one end of the straw.
- Turn on the lighter and heat up the pinned end until the straw slightly melts and seals itself, remove the bobby pin.
- Pump shampoo, conditioner, or any type of liquid toiletries through the open end, then secure the bobby pin horizontally over this end and heat it up with the lighter until it melts and seals up.
Prevent liquid product from leaking
- All you need is just one simple item to prevent your baby oil from leaking. Unscrew the bottle cap, cut off a piece of cling wrap and wrap it over the opening.
- Screw the cap back onto the bottle, the cling wrap will keep the cap tight and prevent leakage.
DIY Travel Toothbrush Cover
- This is a great way to upcycle your empty vaseline case! Remove the vaseline case lid, use the utility knife to cut out a small opening on the side of the case.
- Put the head of the toothbrush facing down into the vaseline case and the brush neck on the opening. Put back the case lid.
DIY Travel Earring Organizer
Large and Small Buttons
- This is a brilliant and easy travel hack to organize your earrings. For earrings with stoppers, remove the stoppers and insert one earring through a hole on the button, put back the earring stoppers through the other side to secure earrings on the button.
- For earrings with clasps, open the clasp and insert the earring loop through a hole on the button, close the clasp to secure earrings on the button.
How to Hide Cash
- This genius life hack will help you hide extra money and prevent it from getting stolen. To get started, first fold your dollar bills over twice.
- Take the hairbrush, peel open the bristle pad and put your bills inside then put back the bristle pad.
Contacts Lens Case Hack
- Squeeze out primer into one side of the contact lens case, and squeeze out foundation into the other side.
- Place the case in your travel bag and take it out whenever you need to instantly put on your essential makeup.
DIY Mints Container Organizer
1 Empty Mints Container
Instructions for Organizing Jewelry:
- Place your necklaces, bracelets or rings into the empty mints container case as a lightweight, convenient jewelry box on the go.
Instructions for Organizing Cotton Pads:
- Stack up your cotton pads neatly and place it into the mints container case, put cotton swabs on top and close the case.
- This method keeps the pads organized and prevents them from being scratched in your bag.