Could there be anything worse than dropping your favorite lipstick on the bacteria-infested floor? Or getting your makeup stained by dirty sponge blenders? If you are someone who values your skin’s health, then you must learn these 6 methods on how to clean your beauty products.
How to Sanitize Lipstick
- Pour 1 cup of rubbing alcohol into the mason jar
- Put the lipstick without its cap vertically into the mason jar
- Seal the mason jar lid. Lay it onto its side so the lipstick can be submerged in rubbing alcohol.
- Take the lipstick out after 5 minutes. It is now clean and ready to use!
Hassle-Free Lash Curler Cleaning
- Remove the eyelash curler rubber pad.
- Use the lighter to heat up the eyelash curler clamps (especially area with mascara build-up) for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Wipe the area clean with a cotton pad or paper towel and reinstall the rubber pad. Your lash curler is as good as new!
Keep Makeup Brushes As Good As New
- On one side of the plate, use the hot glue gun to create a series of zig-zag lines. On the other side of the plate, glue a bunch of dots and let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Pour warm water into a bowl.
- Pour the liquid brush cleanser onto the plate. Hold it over the bowl of warm water, and swirl your makeup brushes over the plate’s zig-zag grains to clean it.
- Hang your brushes with elastic on a hanger to dry.
Clean Your Beauty Blenders
- Pour warm water into a bowl and stir in some hand soap.
- Soak your dirty makeup blenders in the water and microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove the bowl and pour everything into another bowl with clean, cold water.
- Rinse the makeup blenders by gently squeezing them.
- Remove the makeup blenders and rinse again in clean water.
- Squeeze out excess water and allow it to dry.
Quick and Easy Way to Clean Falsies
- Pour warm water into a bowl and stir in makeup remover to dissolve.
- Use the tweezer to grasp the falsies and cleanse it in the water mixture, place it on top of paper towels to dry.
Keep Pencil Sharpeners Clean for Your Eyeliners
- Take off the sharpener’s cap and brush off any pencil shavings.
- Pour warm water into a bowl and stir in cleansing lotion to dissolve, wash the pencil sharpener in the mixture and dry with paper towel.