With the Fall season approaching and weather turning chilly, don’t you feel a strong desire to cuddle with soft and cozy pillows in the comfort of your home? To make your wish come true, we’ll show you how to make these 2 DIY pillows that are super cute and easy to put together.
Cute Princess Crown Pillow
- Fold the white cotton fabric over twice lengthwise, line the ruler slanted on the fabric and trace over it with a sharpie, cut the fabric in half along the line.
- Fold the pink cotton fabric over twice lengthwise, place the large half of the white fabric over the pink fabric, cut off a small portion of pink fabric along the slanted line.
- Unfold the white cotton fabric to reveal a crown shape, use the sewing machine to stitch the fabric into a pillow case, leave a 5 inch long opening at the bottom side.
- Unfold the pink fabric and use the sewing machine to stitch it into a pillowcase, leave the bottom unsewn.
- Flip the white pillow case inside out and stuff the insides with cotton.
- Thread the needle and sew up the bottom opening on the white pillow case.
- Flip the pink pillow case inside out and insert the white pillow into the pink pillow case and sew up the bottom.
- Wrap a spool of yarn around your fingers and tie a knot at the middle, use scissor to cut through the sides of the yarn into a pom-pom, repeat this step to make 3 pom-poms.
- Stitch a pom-pom on each of the three tips of the crown.
No-Sew Delicious Donut Pillow
- Draw and cut out a large circle from the brown felt, then draw a smaller circle in the middle and cut it out. Repeat this step to get two pieces of round felts.
- Place the two circle pieces on top of each other. Run the hot glue gun along the inner edge of the small circle and attach the felt, then run the hot glue gun along the outer edge of the large circle, leave a 8 inch long opening and attach the rest.
- Flip the donut pillow case inside out, stuff the insides with cotton and seal the opening with hot glue gun.
- Draw and cut a large circle from the white felt, draw a smaller circle in the middle and cut it out.
- Use a sharpie to draw wavy edges around the outer and inner side of the white felt then cut it out, this will be the frosting on your donut pillow.
- Attach the white felt on the donut pillow with hot glue gun.
- Draw 6-7 small, squiggly circles on the pink, blue and yellow felt and cut them out, these will be the sprinkles on your donut.
- Attach the sprinkles on top of the frosting with hot glue gun.
If you enjoyed these 2 DIY pillow tutorials, you may also like our 3 no-sew blanket and cushion tutorials!