Surprise your friends with these creative money hacks and gift ideas. Gifting money straight up may seem like you haven’t put heart into the present but these 3 dollar bill crafts are guaranteed to blow your friend away.
Dollar Bill Tissue Roll
- Take two bills and tape the short ends together, keep doing that for the remaining bills until it becomes a long scroll.
- Tape one end of the money scroll onto the empty toilet roll and roll the bills onto it.
- Use the sharpie to draw a large arrow on a sheet of paper and write the text “ pull here,” cut out the arrow with a scissor and tape it on the loose end of the money scroll.
- Use the razor knife to cut a horizontal slit 1-inch longer than the length of the bill at the center of the box, wind a strip of decorative tape around the box at the top and bottom areas of the slit.
- Place the money scroll into the box and slide the “pull here” arrow tab outside the slit.
- Give this fun and creative money scroll as a surprise present to your friends or family and watch their stunned expression as they pull on the tab!
The Best “I Love You”
1 Cash Dollar Bill (Any dollar bill you like)
- Place the bill face side up, fold up the bottom margin so you can see the words “one hundred dollars.” Fold it in half lengthwise and unfold.
- Fold both of its bottom sides towards the center crease, flip the bill over and fold the center of the two flaps over diagonally.
- Fold the left and right side edges over diagonally, a basic heart-like shape should form by now, fold the 2 humps of the heart shape 1 cm down.
- Fold in the sharp tip on the left and right side of the heart.
- Flip your heart bill over and your dollar heart origami is done! To make it extra special, attach the heart inside a card with decorative tape and pair it with this dollar bill origami diamond ring to gift to that special someone.
The Most Expensive French Fries
1 French Fries Box
10 Cash Dollar Bills (Any bills you like)
- Place the bill face side up, fold ¼ of its right side over lengthwise, then fold the bill in half widthwise.
- Fold the bill in half widthwise again to make a crease, unfold it and fold both sides widthwise towards the center crease then fold in half.
- Run your finger through the folded bill to stretch it out into a french fry shape.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you have at least ten fries. Place the fries inside the french fries box. Gift this to your fries loving friend and he/she can use this to buy tons of fresh french fries!