We all experience stress at some point of our lives, and it can stem from many aspects whether it be work, family life, school. Stress is detrimental to our health and happiness. If you’re someone who suffers from stress and is looking for some natural ways of relief, these 2 satisfying and stress relieving projects will sure help you out.
Satisfying + De-stressing Modeling Clay
- Shape the modeling clay into a disk and squeeze on a generous amount of shaving cream, looks good huh? Well that’s only the beginning.
- Fold the clay over and squeeze it with both of your hands to let the cream ooze out.
- Start kneading the clay with both of your hands and let the cream spread all over the dough, it may look messy but you will feel it’s very satisfying and relaxing.
- When you’ve reached the point that the foam completely dissolves into the clay, much of your stress should have melted away as well. Squeeze a few drops of food coloring onto the clay, fold it over and knead until the color spreads out throughout the dough.
- Squeeze your clay whenever you’re stressed out, you can also shape it into different objects for some extra fun!
- Take the memory foam and use the sharpie to sketch out shapes of a rectangle and a circle.
- Use the scissors to cut out the shapes and trim the edges, to better resemble a piece of toast, cut out a small triangle on both sides of the rectangular foam.
- Place the round foam over a piece of wax paper, apply gloves on both your hands and squeeze out 1 tbsp of brown, yellow and white paint.
- Use your fingers to dap 1 tsp of brown and white paint and mix it with the yellow paint to create a golden brown color.
- Use your fingers to apply the golden brown paint onto the round foam, squeeze the foam to help the colors distribute thoroughly. Relieve your stress and anxiety by kneading and pinching the foam.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for the rectangular foam.
- Make your toasts extra cheerful by painting smiley facial expressions and blushes on them. Give them a nice squeeze whenever you’re stressed out!